Monday, July 30, 2007

Cousins?

It has come to my attention that if you go to figtree.blogspot.com instead of my url, Afigtree.blogspot.com you arrive at another person's blog that discusses Israel and whether or not it is described as a fig tree in the Old Testament.

hehehe. One letter separates a world of difference in opinion and meaning.

Oh, the irony.

I wonder how many of you are anxiously waiting for me to discuss Israel...waiting...waiting....

...

..."I bet she's going to criticize Israel right now because she is an Arab and that's what they do."

No, I won't discuss the fact that I become LIVID when I see hummus, falafel, and 'hookah' (properly known as arguileh or shisha) described as Israeli culture. I won't discuss the Arab-Israeli conflict here because the only appropriate place for such a sensitive debate is Facebook, of course. That, and my apartment at 5am after a night at Rick's, right guys?

3 comments:

Andrew said...

yea wooooooo i miss those nights

Zack Yost said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

aloooo